Pulsarlube single point lubricators (SPL) are recognised as an industry leader, whether it is the electromech range – able to service up to 8 points, or the low pressure gas powered range that industry has welcomed so well.
The Pulsarlube single point lubricator product range now includes the normal 250cc model along with the larger capacity 500cc model; available in oil and grease.
An exciting development from Pulsarlube is the synchronised version of the M series. This version of the Pulsarlube allows the lubricator to be controlled by the equipment it is lubricating, allowing the equipment to be lubricated when it is operated – saving in costs of lubricant
M Series benefits
- Programming is extremely user friendly with the press of a single button.
- An easy to read LCD screen provides all the necessary information for set up and status of your lubricator and lubrication point.
- “Go Green” Pulsarlube M is reusable!
- The Automatic lubricator Pulsarlube M has an excessive backpressure sensing capability mode allowing you to trouble shoot this type of condition. This will assist in avoiding the possible catastrophic failure of your rotating equipment.
- Test function performs an all points system check on the microprocessor such as dispensing rate, output pressure, LCD display, etc.
- High output pressure (30kg/cm2 (430 psi)) allows for remote installation up to 8 points, max 6 meters (20 ft) per point. This permits you to conveniently lubricate hazardous and hard to reach areas.
- Easy to read low battery icon indicator.
- The M series lubricator contains a unique automatic “Lockout system” to prevent any possible accidental/unauthorized re-programming of the unit after it has been set.
Pulsarlube E series lubricators now available!
The Pulsarlube E is designed to offer superior advantages in cost competitiveness and user friendliness over conventional gas type SPL units. The Pulsarlube E has a creative and innovative design which satisfies a wide variety of demands for industrial applications. It operates based on the proven technology of electrochemical reaction which generates inert Nitrogen (N2) gas through the systematic use of an electrolyte and electrical energy. The Pulsarlube E utilizes an intuitive mode selecting mechanism to ensure an error-free and simple operation. This product is the right choice for a cost effective, reliable, and safe SPL product for most industrial applications.
The Pulsarlube E, an electrochemical automatic single point lubricator,operates based on the proven technology of electrochemical reaction which generates inert Nitrogen (N2) gas through the systematic use of an electrolyte and electrical energy. With five different preset dispensing rates of 1, 3, 6, 9, and 12 months, the Pulsarlube E offers a cost effective
solution for a wide variety of industrial applications, which contributes to preventative maintenance and cost reduction via reliable and precise lubrication. In addition, the intuitive design of Pulsarlube E ensures both error-free operation and safe use.
E Series benefits
- Cost effective
- Simple to operate
- Easy to install without the use of tools
- Instant ON & OFF available
- Transparent container for visual inspection of lubricant level
- Convenient disposal after use (environmentally friendly)
- Suitable for use in confined areas
- More reliable against ambient temperature variations than hydrogen gas type lubricators